Swift

to know myself better

Hello,
My name is Lies Deanti Mega Puspita, even though I have such a long name I don’t like being called Lies or Mega or Puspita, you can only call me Dean. I was born in Medan, Indonesia on September 26th 18 years ago. Right now I study at University of Lampung with major International Relations after I was graduated from Senior High School 10 Bandar Lampung. My father is a Police and my mom is a house wife, I have one older sister and one little brother.

I am a simple person who is easy to laugh over something which is for my friends not really funny. I love to listening to music, and prefer to listening to kpop jpop and any English song especially the loud one, yes, I love to listening to loud music and put myself into it. My another favorite thing is mangas, or you can say comics. I love to reading manga if I have free time, and I also love to reading novels. Sometimes, if I got a good mood for drawing, I do draw, I really love how myself struggling to draw my idol Kim Jongin, member of boyband group from South Korea named EXO, in perfect way. Because I literally failed to draw his thick lips and it’s end up to be a weird one.

Right now, I am in the middle of something important. I am an AIESECer, and now I applied for some winter project in Thailand and Korea. How things going on now is I only need to wait them to email me and willing to give me interview so we can be matched and I could be a person who come from Indonesia to do the project in their country.

My dream is to be Ambassador for Indonesia in Japan. Even though for joining this exchange program it means I step out from my comfort zone, I believe this exchange program is the start to make my dream comes true. Just like one of my favorite quote says,

Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.” 
 Ralph Waldo Emerson


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Flickr Images